This tour is designed to give Indian travelers a little taste of the Vietnamese culture in Hanoi. You will have a guide to help you choose among the many options available to you, but you will be free to do as much or as little as you choose and hopefully be inspired to come back for a longer stay!
DAY 1: ARRIVE HANOI (D)
Upon arrival at Hanoi's Noi Bai International Airport, you will be greeted by your guide and transferred to your hotel. After a short relaxing period you will have a leisurely cyclo ride wandering around the Hanoi Old Quarter before continuing to a Indian restaurant for dinner. You will stay overnight in Hanoi.
DAY 2: HANOI CITY TOUR (B/L/D)
Today you have a full day to explore the city of Hanoi including the Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, his House on Stilts, the One Pillar Pagoda, the Fine Arts Museum and the Temple of Literature. You can choose an Indian restaurant for lunch or can taste “Pho”, one of the Vietnamese world-wide famous dishes and have a short break before continuing your day with a visit to the Vietnam Military museum. Then you will have time to take a stroll around Hoan Kiem Lake, enjoy people-watching at one of the numerous stylish cafes or shop for modern art in the city's myriad galleries. You will enjoy a traditional water puppet performance followed by a dinner at an Indian restaurant. You will again stay overnight in Hanoi.
DAY 3: DEPART HANOI (B)
There are no activities planned for your final day, so you can unwind and plan for the next leg of your journey or opt to take in even more of the city’s offerings before being escorted to the airport for your departure flight.
- Private door-to-door pick-up & drop-off services
- Accommodation shared in double with daily breakfast
- Meals at Indian restaurants as stated (B: Breakfast ; L: Lunch ; D: Dinner)
- All sightseeing tickets
- Tissues and water on coach.
- Services charges and government tax.
- Exclusive and personalized single agent/single customer service
- No extra charge after services confirmation
- 24/7 hotline support guaranteed
- Visa to Vietnam
- International flights & departure taxes
- Personal expenses, tips and gratuities
- Travel insurance
- Peak season or Public holidays surcharge if any
- Compulsory Gala dinner on Christmas or New Year if any
- Vietnam visa stamp fee
- Other services not mentioned above