Day 01: NJP Railway Station / IXB Airport - Gangtok
Meet & Greet on arrival at NJP Railway station / IXB airport & transfer to Gangtok (130 kms / 4 hrs). Overnight stay will be at Gangtok.
Day 02: Gangtok Sight seeing
Start for a half day trip of Tsomgo Lake (12,400 ft.) & Baba Harbhajan Singh Memorial (13200 FT) 52 kms from Gangtok city. Tsomgo Lake freezes completely during the winter and is much revered by the locals. Overnight stay will be at Gangtok.
Day 03: Gangtok sight seeing - Darjeeling
This morning we start for a half day trip of Gangtok city covering Rumtek Monastery, Institute of Tibetology (closed on Sunday), Dro-dul-Chorten, Flower Exhibition centre, Directorate of Handicraft & Handloom. After lunch transfer to Darjeeling (100 kms / 04 hrs). Overnight stay will be at Darjeeling.
Day 04: Darjeeling (Local sight seeing)
Early Morning (at 0400 am) drive to Tiger hill to watch the spectacular sunrise over Mt. Khangchendzonga (28,208 ft. Worlds third highest peak), on your way back visit Ghoom Monastery and Batasia Loop. After breakfast visit Himalayan Mountaineering Institute, P.N. Zoological Park (closed on Thursday) Tenzing Rock, Tibetan Refugee self-help Centre (closed on Sunday), Tea Garden (outer view), and Japanese Temple & Peace Pagoda. Evening free (walking tour of mall - suggested). Overnight stay will be at Darjeeling.
Day 05: Darjeeling – NJP Rly Station / IXB Airport (100 kms / 3 hrs)
Morning free for packing & personal activities. Check out from hotel in time and take the departure transfer to NJP railway station / IXB airport, for your onward journey.
- Accommodation on twin Sharing Basis.
- Meal Plan (Please refer Cost sheet)
- Exclusive Non a/c vehicle for transfers & sight seeing. Please brief to guest that vehicle will not be at disposal it will be available to guest as per itinerary only (point to point basis).
- All permit fees & hotel taxes (as per itinerary).
- Air Fare/Train fare.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity. Mineral/soft/hard drinks, rafting, joy ride (Toy Train).
- Additional sight seeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Guide charges & Entrance Fees.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances, etc (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Service Tax.
- Anything which is not include in the inclusion.
- Child Below 5 yrs complimentary
- Child 5 -10 yrs without extra bed as mention in cost column (CNB = Child no Bed)
- Child 5 -10 yrs with extra bed as mention in cost column (CWB = Child with Bed)
- Above 10 years / Extra adult with an extra bed sharing room are same & charged as per (EPSR)