Day 01: NJP Rly Stn / IXB Airport – Kalimpong (About 85 kms/3 hrs)
Meet & Greet on arrival at NJP station / IXB airport & transfer to Kalimpong – Kalimpong is a pretty hill station, with majestic Himalayas in the background and gently rolling hills around. It has a relaxed and unhurried air about it. On arrival check-in to your hotel & rest of the day is at leisure. Overnight stay will be at Kalimpong.
Day 02: Kalimpong local sightseeing – Gangtok (About 80 Kms /3 Hrs)
After early breakfast visit Mangal Dham, Deolo Hill, Dr.Graham’s Home & Flower Nurseries back to hotel. After lunch drive to Gangtok- “The Capital City of Sikkim”. On arrival check-in to your hotel. Overnight stay will be at Gangtok.
Day 03: Gangtok (Trip to Tsomgo Lake + Baba Mandir)
Start for a half day excursion trip of Tsomgo Lake (12,400 ft.) & Baba Harbhajan Singh Memorial (13200 ft) 52 kms from Gangtok city. Tsomgo Lake freezes completely during the winter and is much revered by the locals. Overnight stay will be at Gangtok.
Day 04: Gangtok – Lachung (About 117 kms / 6 hrs)
After breakfast pick up at 09:00 A.M from hotel at Gangtok & drive to Lachung (altitude 8610 ft). Enroute visit Singhik View point, Seven Sisters Water Fall, (Lunch at Namak), Naga Water Fall, (Tea break at Chungthang) Arrive Lachung in the evening. Dinner and overnight stay will be at Lachung.
Day 05: Lachung –Yumthang Excursion (24 Km. & 11,800 ft)
Early Morning drive 24 km to Yumthang-valley (known as Valley of Flowers); Yumthang is the summer grazing ground of the Yaks & winter playgrounds of Yetis. On your way back visit Hot Spring considered to have medicinal properties. Back to resort for lunch. Afternoon can be spent interacting with the local people and their day-to-day activities and lifestyle. Overnight stay will be at Lachung.
Day 06: Lachung - Gangtok (About 117kms/6 hrs)
After breakfast (at 8.00 am,) take the transfer to Gangtok Enroute witness the Beautification of the wonderful Bheema & Twin Falls. On arrival at Gangtok check-in to your hotel. Overnight stay will be at Gangtok.
Day 07: Gangtok - Pelling + half day local sightseeing (About 132 Kms / 5 hrs)
This morning drive to Pelling (6800 ft.). Afternoon start for sight seeing visit Darap Valley, Rimbi Water Falls, Rimbi Power Project, Rock Garden, Kanchenjunga falls, Khachoedpalri Wish Lake Overnight stay will be at Pelling.
Day 08: Pelling - Darjeeling (About 118 Kms /4 hrs).
This morning drive to Darjeeling (7,100 ft.) is one of the most magnificent Hill Resorts in the World. On arrival check-in to your hotel & rest of the day at leisure. Overnight stay will be at Darjeeling.
Day 09: Darjeeling (sight seeing)
Early Morning (at 4.00 am) drive to Tiger Hill to watch the spectacular Sunrise over Mt. Khangchendzonga (28,208 ft. Worlds third highest peak), on your way back visit Ghoom Monastery and Batasia Loop. After breakfast visit Himalayan Mountaineering Institute, Pad.N. Zoological Park (closed on Thursday) Tenzing Rock, Tibetan Refugee Centre (closed on Sunday), Tea Garden (outer view), Ava Art Gallery and Japanese Temple. Evening free (walking tour of mall – suggested). Overnight stay will be at Darjeeling.
Day 10: Darjeeling – NJP Rly. Stn. /IXB airport (About 90 kms / 3 hrs)
Morning free for packing & personal activities. Check out from hotel in time to catch your Flight / Train for onward journey with Sweet memories.
- Accommodation on twin Sharing Basis.
- Meal Plan (Please refer Cost sheet)
- Exclusive Non a/c vehicle for transfers & sight seeing. Please brief to guest that vehicle will not be at disposal it will be available to guest as per itinerary only (point to point basis).
- All permit fees & hotel taxes (as per itinerary).
- Air Fare/Train fare.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity. Mineral/soft/hard drinks, rafting, joy ride (Toy Train).
- Additional sight seeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Guide charges & Entrance Fees.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances, etc (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Service Tax.
- Anything which is not include in the inclusion.
- Child Below 5 yrs complimentary
- Child 5 -10 yrs without extra bed as mention in cost column (CNB = Child no Bed)
- Child 5 -10 yrs with extra bed as mention in cost column (CWB = Child with Bed)
- Above 10 years / Extra adult with an extra bed sharing room are same & charged as per (EPSR)