Day 01: Delhi Railway Station / Airport – Hotel
Meet & Greet on arrival at Delhi Railway Station / Airport & transfer to Hotel. On arrival check-in to hotel. In afternoon visit Rajghat, Jantar Mantar, Parliament House*, Rashtrapati Bhawan*, & India Gate. Overnight stay at Delhi. (*Drive Pass)
Day 02: Delhi Halfday Sightseeing – Agra (216 Km / 3 ½ hrs)
After Breakfast visit Qutub Minar, Lotus Temple & India Gate. Drive to another historical and romantic city - Agra. Enroute visit Sikandara - the mausoleum of Emperor Akbar. On arrival check-in to your hotel. Overnight stay at Agra.
Day 03: Agra Local Sightseeing
After breakfast visit Agra Fort, Mughal Garden & The world famous Taj Mahal - the most precious gift of love built by Emperor Shah Jahan for his loving wife Mumtaz and Also visit the Marble inlay making factories to see traditional workers making amazing marble crafts. Overnight stay at Agra.
Day 04: Agra – Jaipur via Fatehpur Sikri (245 Km / 4 hrs)
After breakfast proceed to the Pink City of Jaipur. Enroute visit Fatehpur Sikri - once the capital of Mughal Emperor Akbar. Also visit the Buland Darwaza, the largest gateway in the world. On arrival at Jaipur, check into your hotel. Overnight stay at Jaipur.
Day 05: Jaipur Local Sightseeing
After breakfast start for full day local sightseeing in Jaipur. Visit Amber Fort & Palace, "Gaitore" Cenetophs (Front View), take a photo stop at Jal Mahal, City Palace & Museum, Jantar Mantar (Observatory) & take a photo stop at Hawa Mahal. Evening free for leisure. Overnight stay at Jaipur.
Day 06: Jaipur – Ajmer / Pushkar Sightseeing (145 Km / 3 hrs)
After breakfast check out from hotel and drive to Ajmer. Arrive & Visit Ajmer-e-Sharief Dargah, Adhai-Din-Ka Jhonpara, Ana Sagar Lake & drive to Pushkar, visit various temples and Ghats and holy Pushkar Lake. There are more than 400 hundred temples in Pushkar but the main attraction being the temple of Lord Brahma, the only temple in India dedicated to Brahma. Overnight stay at Ajmer / Pushkar.
Day 07: Ajmer / Puskar – Delhi (406 Km / 7 hrs)
After breakfast transfer to Hotel. On arrival check-in to hotel. Overnight stay at Delhi.
Day 08: Delhi Halfday Sightseeing – Delhi Airport / Railway Station
After breakfast start for half day Delhi sightseeing. Covering India Gate, Qutub Minar & Lotus Temple. Afternoon transfer to Delhi Airport / Railway Station for your onward journey.
- Assistance on Arrival.
- A 24 - hour helpline.
- Welcome Drink On Arrival at Hotel
- Daily Breakfast
- Hotel Accommodation on twin / double sharing basis.
- Travel throughout the entire journey in an air condition car.
- Maximum KM blockage will be 2500 km with Toll Tax, Parking, Night Halt, State Tax, Etc.
- Air fare / train fare.
- Guide & Monuments Entrance fees during sightseeing
- Camera Charges / Jeep Safari / Camel Safari / Elephant Ride Charges.
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor, Insurance etc.
- Any other item not specified in the Package Inclusions.
- Any increase in Government taxes.
- Supplement will be applicable for Single occupancy.
- 3.09 % Government Service Tax.