4DAYS 3NIGHTS PHNOM PENH - SIEM REAP
The tour starts in Phnom Penh, with visits to all highlighted sites of the capital city, including: the National Museum, the Royal Palace, the Silver Pagoda, Wat Phnom, the Victory Monument, the Tuol Sleng Genocide Museum (aka “S21 Prison”), the Cheung Ek Killing Field and the Russian Market. You will also visit Siem Reap, where the Angkor Complex is everyone’s top place to see in Cambodia. You will enjoy the spectacular sunset from the temple, as well as elephant cruising and a boat trip on Tonle Sap Lake to visit floating villages.
Day 01: Phnom Penh (D)
Upon arrival, visit to Chaktoumuk River front on Sisowat Quay. Continue proceed to Naga Casino get free Match & Play Coupon US$10 cash chips with purchase and try your best luck. After dinner, transfer for check in hotel
Day 02: Phnom Penh – Siem Reap (B/L/D)
After breakfast, visit to visit to Royal Palace, Silver Pagoda, Souvenir Shop and Wat Phnom; you can see the Royal’s treasure on past few century. After tour, transfer to Phnom Penh by express coach. Upon arrival, transfer to local restaurant for you dinner. After dinner, transfer for check in hotel.
Day 03: Siem Reap – Angkor Wat (B/L/D)
After breakfast, visit to Banteay Srei and visit to The South Gate of Angkor Thom: Bayon Temple, The Royal Enclosure, Phimeanaka, Elephant and Leper King Terrace.Continue visit to Ta Promh and the World Heritage of Angkor Wat- the “Seven Wonders of the world”. It is the most well-preserved temples among the Angkor monuments well-known for its magnificent and detailed relief of the construction, also is the world’s largest temples. After lunch, visit to Thommanan, Chaosay Tevoda, Ta Keo: small, attractive temple in very good condition, build at the same time as Angkor Wat. Continue to Angkor Wat: The “7th Wonders’ of the World”. World Heritage Site since 1992, famous for its beauty and splendor. Angkor Wat features the longest continuous bas-relief in the world, which runs along the outer gallery walls and narrates stories from Hindu mythology. At, enjoy buffet dinner with Khmer Traditional Show.
Day 04: Siem Reap (B)
This morning, free at own leisure until assemble time transfer to Airport for your flight back Home.
- Private door-to-door pick-up & drop-off services
- Bus ticket Phnom Penh – Siem Reap
- Accommodation shared in Double with daily breakfast
- Meals at Indian restaurants as stated (B: Breakfast ; L: Lunch ; D: Dinner)
- All sightseeing tickets
- Tissues and water on coach.
- Services charges and government tax.
- Exclusive and personalized single agent/single customer service
- No extra charge after services confirmation
- 24/7 hotline support guaranteed
- Visa to Cambodia
- International flights & departure taxes
- Personal expenses, tips and gratuities
- Travel insurance
- Peak season or Public holidays surcharge if any
- Compulsory Gala dinner on Christmas or New Year if any
- Other services not mentioned above