ANGKOR EXPERIENCE 3 DAYS
Teeming with history, marvelous architecture and awash in natural beauty, Cambodia is fast becoming a must see destination in South East Asia. The largest religious monument ever built, Angkor Wat ranks at the top of globetrotting VIP - must see list of wonders in the word. After a lengthy period of internal strife and civil war curtailed travel to Cambodia for the better part of three decades, the establishment of the peace has spurred a rise in tourism accompanies by a hotel constructions boom in the town of Siem Reap located just fine miles from Angkor Wat
Day 1: Arrive in Siem Reap
You will be greeted by your guide upon arrival at Siem Reap International airport. You will then be escorted to your hotel in town for a two-night stay. You’ll then have a relaxing overnight stay in Siem Reap.
Day 2: Angkor Tour (B/L)
Start your visit to South Gate of Angkor Thom, the famous Bayon, Baphoun, the Terrace of Temple, Elephants and Terrace of the Leper King. It is time to visit one of the great wonders of the world, symbol of the heart and soul of the Cambodia, Angkor Wat and the fabulous Ta Prohm embraced by the roots of enormous fig trees and gigantic creepers, Pre Rup, East Mebon, and Neak Poan. Then view wonderful sunset from the top of Then view wonderful sunset from the top of Phnom Bakheng Hills.
Overnight in Siem Reap.
Day 3: Departure (B)
There are no activities planned for today, so you are free to enjoy your free time as you wish until being transferred to the airport for your onward flight.
- Private door-to-door pick-up & drop-off services
- Boat trip in river
- Accommodation shared in double with daily breakfast
- Meals at Indian restaurants as stated (B: Breakfast; L: Lunch; D: Dinner)
- All sightseeing tickets
- Tissues and water on coach
- Services charges and government tax
- Exclusive and personalized single agent/single customer service
- No extra charge after services confirmation
- 24/7 hotline support guaranteed
- Visa to Cambodia
- International flights & departure taxes
- Domestic flights with taxes
- Personal expenses, tips and gratuities
- Travel insurance
- Peak season or Public holidays surcharge if any
- Compulsory Gala dinner on Christmas or New Year if any
- Other services not mentioned above